2Buddy Operation Policy
This Operation Policy defines the standards for the branded 2Buddy services provided by 2Buddy (each a “Service” and, collectively, the “Services”) and detailed rules that must be followed by our users in order to respond to any issues that may arise in the course of operating the Services in a consistent manner. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully to avoid any difficulties (or conflict) that could arise from non-compliance with this Policy.
We are always open to your feedback on keeping our Operation Policy fair and practical so that we can continue to improve our service-related policies. We will inform you of any changes to our policies in the Service notices at least 7 days before such changes take effect.
User Rights and Obligations
You can contact us through our website Customer Center, requests and suggestions related to the Service.
Online Customer Service: Available 24 hours a day Customer Service Center: Monday-Friday from 10:00-19:00, closed on weekends and holidays (Available 24 hours a day for emergency requests)
You are not permitted to do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of 2Buddy Service and/or violate regulations. Any users who engage in activities that are covered below may be restricted temporarily or permanently from using the Service without any prior notice.
Restrictions on Use of the Services
- Promoting illegal provocated messages of public persons
- Posting content that contains any information that motivates or assists illegal activities
- Attempting to steal personal information
- Infringing on 2Buddy content rights including trademark rights and design rights
- Signing up or using Service by stealing someone else’s personal information, account, or device
- Posting content that reflects nudity or depict obscene behavior
- Posting content that pertains to prostitution
- Posting content that may sexually humiliate or offend others
- Posting gruesome or offensive content (e.g. mauled bodies of people/animals or criminal scenes)
- Posting content that slanders people of any specific nationality, race, religion, ethnicity, gender or disability
- Selling, transferring, or lending accounts or content within the account to someone else, or letting someone else use your account
- Attempting to exchange, purchase or transfer accounts and their content, or helping someone else do such activities
- Accessing an account belong to someone else and stealing their content
Restrictions on Services
- Users will be temporarily or permanently suspended from using the Service